ROCKER 13.75 oz RAW REG.
Our most iconic straight leg five-pocket jean. Over the past 20 years, we have refined it to its simplest form. Slight moves over time, not chasing but evolving; no bells, no whistles, no stretch... Just the best “damn” jean.
Every pair is manufactured with our trademark triple “XXX” quality 13.75 oz raw Japanese orange selvage denim. 100% U.S. Cotton Sanforized 3x1 righthand twill, indigo yarn dyed warp, and natural weft. Only the best.
A contemporary straight leg cut with a traditional rise unisex jean.
Male model: 6'1" / ROCKER size 31
Female model: 5'8" / ROCKER size 28
Size guide measurements may vary by size to maintain the integrity of the fit.
- Double chain stitch waistband
- Handstitched leather waistband patch
- Swiss-made RiRi zipper with orange tape
- Heavy-duty twill orange pocket bags
- Manufacturing date designation
- Reinforced ¼ lined back pockets
- Chainstitch bottom hem
- Made in Los Angeles, Calif. USA
- Wear often & wash when necessary
- Always wash turned inside-out
- Use cold water & mild detergent
- Tub soak or gentle machine wash
- Never use chlorine bleach
- Machine dry with no heat
- We prefer to hang dry
- Accept change as inevitable
The best way to find your size is to measure a well-fitting garment you currently own. Then compare your garment's measurements to the our size guide chart to determine your correct fit.
All dimensions are measured flat.
Waist - Lay your pants flat and measure the back topline of the waistband from side to side.
Front Rise - Measure the distance between the center of the crotch seam to the top of the front waistband.
Inseam - Measure the inseam from the crotch seam along the inner seam of the pant leg to the hem opening.
Hem - Measure hem or leg opening across the very bottom of the leg at the opening.