ROCKER REGULAR - 32"
Our most iconic straight leg five-pocket jean. Over the past 20 years, we have refined it to its simplest form. Slight moves over time, not chasing but evolving; no bells, no whistles, no stretch... Just the best “damn” jean.
Every pair is manufactured with our trademark triple “XXX” quality 13.75 oz raw Japanese orange selvage denim. 100% U.S. Cotton Sanforized 3x1 righthand twill, indigo yarn dyed warp, and natural weft. Only the best.
A classic straight leg cut with a traditional rise unisex jean.
Due to the nature of raw denim, the material will stretch and shrink to a perfect fit over time. We recommend that raw denim jeans are comfortably snug in the waist when you first try them.
- Double chain stitch waistband
- Handstitched leather waistband patch
- Swiss-made RiRi zipper with orange tape
- Heavy-duty twill orange pocket bags
- Manufacturing date designation
- Reinforced ¼ lined back pockets
- Chainstitch bottom hem
- Made in Los Angeles, Calif. USA
- Wear often & wash when necessary
- Always wash turned inside-out
- Use cold water & mild detergent
- Tub soak or gentle machine wash
- Never use chlorine bleach
- Machine dry with no heat
- We prefer to hang dry
- Accept change as inevitable
The best way to find your size is to measure a well-fitting garment you currently own. Then compare your garment's measurements to the our size guide chart to determine your correct fit.
Due to the nature of raw denim, the material will stretch and shrink to a perfect fit over time. We recommend that raw denim jeans are comfortably snug when you first try them.
All dimensions are measured flat.
Waist - Lay your pants flat and measure the back topline of the waistband from side to side.
Front Rise - Measure the distance between the center of the crotch seam to the top of the front waistband.
Inseam - Measure the inseam from the crotch seam along the inner seam of the pant leg to the hem opening.
Hem - Measure hem or leg opening across the very bottom of the leg at the opening.