TRUCKER DENIM JACKET
VERY LIMITED RELEASE
Not every jean jacket is the same. Only the details of a famous v-shape panel denim jacket can start to tell you the truth if it is a shoddy mass-produced copy or a built-to-last authentic garment. The Jean shop trucker jacket pays homage to the original type III style while elevating the product specifications to a new level of quality and workmanship.
Manufactured with our Japanese milled trademark triple “XXX” quality 13.75 oz raw orange selvage denim giving the jacket a respectable structure and weight quality.
The Trucker is a traditional slim fit that feels rigid and almost indestructible at first wear. But like the nature of raw selvage denim, the material will stretch and shrink to a perfect fit over time. The jacket should sit on or just below your belt line in the correct size. The point where the top of the sleeves meets the back yoke should sit comfortably at the top of your shoulders.
MODEL: TRIM 6'1" / SIZE M
- type III STYLE (Modified)
- Pointed Front Button Pocket Flaps
- Reinforced Selvage collar locker loop
- Original JEAN SHOP cast tack buttons
- Orange Selvage-lined button plackets
- External side hand-warmer pockets
- DOUBLE CHAIN STITCH construction
- HANDSTITCHED LEATHER WAISTBAND PATCH
- interior DENIM pocket
- button waist epaulettes
- Made in Los Angeles Calif. USA
- WEAR OFTEN & WASH WHEN NECESSARY
- WASH INSIDE-OUT & FASTENED
- WASH IN COLD WATER & MILD DETERGENT
- HAND WASH OR GENTLE MACHINE WASH
- NEVER USE CHLORINE BLEACH
- MACHINE DRY WITH NO HEAT
- WE RECOMMEND TO HANG DRY
The best way to find your size is to measure a well-fitting garment you currently own. Then compare your garment's measurements to the our size guide chart to determine your correct fit.
Due to the nature of raw denim, the material will stretch and shrink to a perfect fit over time. We recommend that raw denim jeans are comfortably snug when you first try them.
All dimensions are measured flat.
Chest - Measure the distance from pit to pit
Length - Measure the distance from the top of the back collar to the back hem
Sleeve - Measure the distance from shoulder seam to sleeve hem